- Bowling parties are fun for all ages – We have bumper bowling and light balls for children and everything for adults.
- Bowling parties are perfect for all seasons – It doesn’t matter what the weather is outside.
- Bowling parties can be catered for or you can bring your own food – We can organise party food to be delivered or you can use our facilities to prepare your own food.
- After your bowling party you can go home to a clean house – The fun and food is all handled on-site so before and after your party you don’t have to worry about setting up or cleaning up.
Note: Bowling parties are not just for kids.
We’ve had 50th/ 40th/ 30th/ and 21st Birthdays!
Note: Bowling parties are not just for birthdays.
We’ve had school groups, sports groups, youth groups, corporate groups, re-unions, family nights and everything in between!
Included in ALL Parties is:
- Lots of fun
- Score Certificate for each child
- Shoe hire
- Party Invitations
- Staff member to assist with Welcome, Shoes & Rules
1 game party – Recommended for 5-8 yr olds
2 games party – Recommended for 8+ yr olds
1 game parties run for 1.5hrs, or 2 game parties fun for 2hrs, such that:
- 10mins – Welcome, Shoe distribution and Rules
- 1hr/1.5hrs – Bowling under parental supervision
- 20mins – Food and Farewell.
- Self catering – Organise your own food. Bring everything with you and take everything home with you at the end. A pie warmer, microwave & bar fridge/freezer are provided.
- Catered Food– Sit back, relax and let us do everything for you.
|2018:||1 Game - Child||1 Game - Adult||2 Games - Everyone|
- Minimum age 5 years.
- Minimum of 10 people, if we are organising food.
- No minimum if the party is supplying their own food.
- Party bookings can be made any time throughout the week, subject to prior bookings. Phone or visit reception to check available times.
- Birthday parties are confirmed by a $60 non-refundable deposit which must be received within seven days of making a tentative booking. The balance of the party is paid on the day.
- All birthday party costs include printed invitations which can be collected once the deposit is paid. Or you can CLICK HERE to print them off yourself.
- Final attendance numbers are to be confirmed three days in advance of the party date.
- All birthday party costs include the use of the party room for the last half hour of the party. Situated on Level 1 opposite the bowling lanes, the party food is served there.
- NOTE: Parties who provide their own food must bring their own plates, cups and cutlery etc. The party room must be left clean and tidy after use, ready for the next party, ie. tables wiped over and the floor swept. A cleaning caddy is provided for your convenience.
More information about Bowling can be found here:
- For more information ‘About the Bowl’ CLICK HERE.
- For more information about ‘Casual’ and ‘Team’ Bowling CLICK HERE.
- For more information about ‘Group Functions and Events’ CLICK HERE.
- For more information about ‘How to Play’ CLICK HERE.
Phone 9895 2300 to make a booking today.
Pool Parties are also available. CLICK HERE for Pool Party Information.