Introducing a new style of class…
Practice Play Sessions
As an alternative to mainstream lessons, and/or as a compliment to mainstream lessons these sessions are a great way to:
- Introduce students to water skills in a less formal setting,
- Instruct the parent on how to assist the student’s progress, and
- Practice and reinforce the skills you are learning in classes.
In Practice Play sessions an adult is required to attend the class with the student. Sessions go for 45mins. There is teacher in the water to guide you through appropriate skills and assist with swimming technique as needed. The pool is set up with lots of toys and teaching aids that are used in classes. Under parental supervision, children can explore, develop and improve their water skills through self-paced practice and play.
Suitable for 4mths – Adult, all levels
We learn through practice. We retain through play.
- Ringwood: Saturdays 12.15-1.00pm, 1.00-1.45pm.
- Mont Albert North: Saturdays 5.00-5.45pm.