Dear Healthways Families and Community,
Message from Healthways re: COVID-19
Every day we are consulting advice regarding novel coronavirus (COVID-19) given by:
- The Department of Health (Australian Government)
- The Department of Education (Australian Government)
- The Department of Health and Human Services (Victorian Government)
- The Department of Education and Training (Victorian Government)
- The Department of Sport and Recreation (Victorian Government)
- And the World Health Organisation (WHO)
Healthways is committed to:
- Following any government recommendations, and implementing policy and procedure advice;
- Following any requirement from the government in regard to business operations; and
- Following any requirement from the government in regard to business closure.
Please see information at reception for current policies and procedures.
We would like to reassure all families that we will honour any services you have paid for.
In the event that there is temporary business closure, you will receive a full credit for any services that can’t be delivered during that time.
Thank you for being part of the Healthways family.
Let us all respond to this evolving situation thoughtfully, stay calm and not panic; and in the Australian tradition let us all look out for each other, support each other, and we will get through this together.
We thank you for your assistance and look forward to you continuing to enjoy our services.
If there is anything further you wish to discuss please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Theresa Stewart (Operations Manager)
Nina Simcocks (Centre Manager)
Mark Simcocks (Director)